As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve globally and locally, Cancer Warrior Canada Foundation would like to extend gratitude to all the front line workers which include doctors, nurses, paramedic staff for taking care of the patients. A special thanks to truck drivers for assuring the supply of essential items, store workers and other service providers, who are working tirelessly to manage this situation, taking decisive and swift action to help the fellow Canadians.
As it is determined that COVID – 19 causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell. Cancer patients or survivors are at high risk due to affected immunity. Please maintain social distancing by staying home.
For more information please visit
The objective is to provide information on a single platform to all the service providers so it will become easy and simple for needy and vulnerable individuals to get the help they need. It will also help the organisations and individuals to reach out to more people.
We also need support from other community leaders to mobilize the resources to help the community during this emergency period to provide groceries, deliver food, medical supply to older adults, vulnerable people, international students and others in need.
Services At the time of Crisis
Mandate of the collective efforts is to get all the helping individuals and organisations under one platform to mobilize more resources and disseminate the information to a wider section of the society.
- To provide groceries to the needy and vulnerable sections of the society
- Provide prepared food (Langar) to the needy
- Providing groceries to the cancer patients who are in need.
- Providing groceries to the Old people.
- For cooked food and grocery delivery please call
- Helping international students
- Generating awareness of resources available for the help of the people
- Providing information of government advisories regarding the pandemic
- Creating a volunteer team to help during the pandemic